Our highly competent and multi-skilled specialist Healthcare Technician team are fully trained in the service and maintenance of ventilation devices from a wide spectrum of manufacturers. Every Healthcare Technician shares a passion for helping to make a positive difference to the lives of our patients.
How can we help?
Whether you need a fully managed service with all equipment supplied, a part managed service covering your existing equipment, or anything in between, we can deliver a service to suit your specific needs. Whichever service you require, be assured that your ventilation service will be supported by highly-trained Healthcare Technicians, experienced Healthcare Advisers and a team of fully-qualified Clinical Advisers.
We have extensive experience of delivering home ventilation services to both adult and paediatric patients across the UK. We have the experience, passion and professionalism to take your new or existing ventilation service to the next level.
Benefits for the clinician
- Range of leading manufacturer ventilators supplied.
- Range of leading manufacturer consumables supplied.
- 24 hour/7 day emergency call outs for device faults.
- Scheduled servicing of ventilator equipment.
- Fully-trained and experienced DBS-checked Healthcare Technicians.
- 24 hour 365 days a year service support.
- Data downloads and patient concordance support.
Benefits for the ICB/LHB
- Transparent and cost-effective service enabling clear budgeting.
- Responsive service reduces clinical risk and increases clinical governance.
- Quality-assured, fully-tracked assets. Reduction in waste from ‘lost’ assets.
- Reduction in utilisation of clinical time for non-clinical activities.
- Reduced re-admissions due to faulty equipment and faster hospital discharge due to availability of equipment.
Benefits for the patient
- Enhanced service, through provision of up-to-date, well-maintained equipment.
- Responsive delivery and call-out service.
- ‘In-home’ instruction and education.
- Convenient ‘in-home’ regular equipment servicing.
- Convenient single point-of-contact for all equipment enquiries.
- 24 hour/7 day free phone support.