To successfully monitor your condition, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Take your readings regularly at the intervals agreed with your Healthcare Professional.
- Rest for at least 20-30 minutes before taking your blood pressure.
- Make sure your ears are clean and dry before using the ear thermometer.
- Clean your hands and avoid thick nail polish or false nails when using an oximeter.
- Remove any excess weight such as shoes or items in your hands before you take a weight measurement.
- Ensure scales are used on a flat, hard floor. Carpeted flooring can potentially cause false readings.
- Make sure to complete the process of sending your readings.
- Wipe down your equipment after use with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth.
- If the batteries in your equipment run out and you are unsure how to change them, please use our contact form to let us know. We will send replacements out or contact you with instructions on how to change them.
- Do not leave any devices plugged into the mains unattended.
If you have any problems with your equipment, please contact us by using this contact form.
or call us on 0800 0284855 8.00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday