Baywater Healthcare has a long-established history in the field of homecare services.
Our experience, alongside our focus on high quality, patient-centred homecare services, ensuring patient dignity, a better quality of life and independent living, coupled with our existing business infrastructure, mean Baywater Healthcare is perfectly positioned to deliver world-class managed telehealth provision. The managed telehealth service can achieve high levels of patient satisfaction and deliver significant benefits to the health service.
Our highly-trained Healthcare Technicians, national contact centre and centrally located workshop, ensure all managed telehealth activities are carried out to the highest possible standards.
Our managed telehealth service includes:
- Equipment provision and installation with no capital outlay
- Patient training and motivation
- Equipment maintenance
- 24 hour/7-day contact centre support
- 7-day monitoring and follow-up to identify at-risk patients and enable early clinical response
- Web-based monitoring portal and support for clinicians
- Remote monitoring service development consultancy
- Asset management and regular reports
Baywater Healthcare has extensive experience of providing in-home clinical services to patients. Our infrastructure is already tailor-made to provide the much needed integrated service model which is now accepted as a critical component of a successful managed telehealth programme.