Baywater Healthcare provides CPAP therapy to Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA) sufferers in their homes.
A comprehensive service for patients with suspected OSAHS requires a specialist multidisciplinary team. Requiring initial clinical assessment, investigations, diagnosis, provision of treatment, patient education and support, clinical and technical follow up, long term management of treatment and prompt replacement of equipment and parts – sleep services can be labour intensive and time-consuming with a finite capacity in clinic.
Baywater Healthcare is committed to work in partnership with specialist services, to help provide CPAP therapy directly to OSAHS sufferers in their own homes or in clinic. Uniquely positioned to help meet the growing demand for UK sleep therapy services, our home sleep service offers a range of benefits in quality and cost efficiency to all stakeholders.
Baywater can help to provide a safe, effective, responsive, timely and individualised service for investigation and treatment of OSAHS in accordance with the recommendations of the NICE HTA.
With unrivalled experience, Baywater Healthcare currently serves over 30,000 patients in the UK, delivering 24 hour/7 day support to their prescribed mode of therapy, with servicing and equipment maintenance at home.
Baywater Healthcare offers:
- A cost effective, quality service
- Alleviation of non-clinical burden on sleep clinic staff
- No capital investment in equipment
- Reduced financial burden of OSA-related illnesses and accidents
- Professional mask fitting
- Patient training
- Convenient installation and servicing
- Administration of inventory
- 24 hour/7 day technical support
- New patient compliance support
- Latest technology
- Elimination of unnecessary patient visits to clinic for servicing/maintenance