Our nebuliser service negates the administrative burden of managing nebulisation equipment whilst providing patients with a convenient, cost effective service.
It is also offers reduction in wasted cost and full transparency of service costs. Our understanding is that many costs associated with providing nebuliser therapy are hidden – such as clinic time spent ordering equipment, dealing with repairs and replacements and arranging for patients to attend hospital for compressor servicing.
As specialists in delivering homecare services you can rest assured that we have the experience to provide you with a cost effective home nebuliser service supported by excellent patient care. Helping to take the burden out of maintaining a first class nebuliser service our homecare service includes:
- Standard compressor for bronchodilator administration
- High pressure compressor for antibiotic administration
- Annual supply of appropriate consumables
- Yearly Healthcare Technician service visit
- Home visit for equipment failure and repairs
- 24hour /7day customer contact centre for advice and support
- Patient education literature
- Experienced and highly trained DBS checked Healthcare Technicians
- Full equipment management and tracking
- Activity reporting for transparency of service provision
- Managed ordering as required to support clinical services and budget management
With our home nebuliser service:
Clinicians will have more accurate and timely information on patients using this service, including an auditable pathway from prescription to use. And will experience significant, if not total, alleviation of the administration, inventory and logistics activities relating to the current provision of nebulisers to patients at home.
Clinicians and Trusts will have a clear and auditable pathway from prescription to use, and thus have simpler and improved clinical governance exposure.
Patients will experience an enhanced service, through provision of up-to-date, well maintained devices, responsive delivery and call-out service, ‘in-home’ instruction, convenient ‘in-home’ regular device servicing, convenient single point-of-contact for all device enquiries, 24 hour/7 day freephone support.
For further information or to discuss how we can help you please contact us on: 0845 602 0776